Here is a list of marketing ideas for every month. If you use email blasts or blog posts this list provides some holiday ideas to get you started and keep you moving.
- January – New Year’s Resolutions, Martin Luther King Day
- February – Valentine’s, President’s Day, Groundhog Day
- March – 1st Day of Spring, Daylight Savings Time, St. Patrick’s Day
- April – April Fool’s Day, Easter, Earth Day
- May – Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day
- June – Flag Day, Father’s Day, 1st Day of Summer
- July – Independence Day, National Picnic Month, National Ice Cream Month
- August – National Golf Month, Neil Armstrong’s Birthday, National Watermelon Day
- September – Labor Day, Grandparent’s Day, 1st Day of Fall
- October – Halloween, Columbus Day, Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- November – Thanksgiving, Daylight Savings Time, Veteran’s Day
- December – New Year, Christmas, 1st Day of Winter
If you don’t have an assistant or the time needed to create these marketing pieces, contact Administrative Support Group today to find out how a Virtual Assistant can help you market your small business.